REGISTRATIONS FOR THE 2021-22 are opened
Registration for Lake Illawarra Athletics Centre is opened to athletes from 3 years old to 99+.
Registrations are split into Little Athletics (3-17 years) and seniors athletics (17+)
To Register for Little Athletics for 2021-22 season follow the steps below
- Apply for the Active Kids Voucher ( Apply for an Active Kids voucher | Service NSW))
- For new athletes you know what age group your child/children are in by using our age group calculator click here to go to the calculator.
- Visit our Registration Portal at by Clicking Here, and create a new account (everyone needs to do this)
- Follow the form to fill in the details for your child, (if registering more than 1 it will ask at the end to register another child, follow the steps above)
- Provide payment then you will be issued a receipt which you will need to bring to our Competition Night (New athletes need to show proof of age)
TRIAL MEMBERSHIP – If you are new to athletics and wish to see how it all works and have a trial then our centre offer a 2 week trial, to start a trial download and complete our trialist form below and bring it with you when you wish to start your trial (Trials are only available to new members) – trialist form
Registration Fees for the 2021/2022 Season are as follows:
Registration Fee – $100.00 per athlete
Open Membership* (athletes 20yrs +) – $150.00, Athletics NSW set fee, Club is not charging a fee
Concession/Junior * – $120.00 – ANSW set fee, club is not charging a fee
Community membership*** – $45.00
* Open: full competing member; can earn points in all club competitions.
* Concession: full competing member; can earn points in all club competitions; athletes aged 19 years
and under or holds a government concession card
* Community: member activities are at own club level only; not eligible for Athletics NSW permit
meets or championships.
Please read all the information on this page as there are several steps to follow –
To Register for Athletics NSW
- Visit our Registration Portal at by Clicking Here,
- Follow the form to fill in the details
- Provide payment then you will be issued a receipt which you will need to bring to our Collection Nights
Dual Membership – LANSW and Athletics NSW.
Lake Illawarra Athletics Centre is affiliated with both LANSW and Athletics NSW – and as a result all athletes from the Under 12-17’s can register for free with Athletics NSW via the Athletics NSW Registration Portal – Click Here
The age of all Registered Athletes shall be calculated as at midnight on the 31st December, in the current season. Proof of age (birth certificate or hospital blue book/card) should be presented to the Registrar at the time of registration for all new members. If you are unsure of what age your child should be in click here for our age group calculator
A Working with Children Check Form must be completed for New Families this can be done via the registration process.
New athletes can TRIAL for two weeks, this is not refundable but will be taken off the overall registration fee should the athlete decide to continue (this is for Little Athletes only) Results will not be entered.
Should you require any further information visit our Facebook page or contact our centre via the contact us section of this website.
Registration Fees Cover
Association Administration Fee [which includes insurance cost for all athletes and Officials]
Centre Administration Fees [which is used for purchase of equipment, participation awards and entry into Zone Championships.
Council Administration Fee (athlete fee, lighting fee)
Refund of registration fees
As Registration Fee cover insurance and administration costs to the Little Athletics Association of N.S.W. and Athletics NSW
It is the policy of this Centre not to Refund any Registration Fees if a member no longer wishes to be part of this Centre for Whatever Reason. Registrations can be transferred to another LAANSW centre if you leave the area or want to join another centre