Unfortunately due to the Public Health Orders, LANSW cancelled Zone and Regional events in September however we now have a path to move forward to ensure State Championship will take place.
This will occur over two weekends at Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre (SOPAC) and will be divided into the following age groups:
- LANSW Littles State Championships (U9-U12s) – 20-21 March 2021
- LANSW Youth State Championships (U13-U17s) – 27-28 March 2021
More information regarding the qualifying for these events is below:
- LANSW Littles State Championships – a State Qualifying Meet will take place on the 5th and 6th February 2021 at Jubilee Park, Wagga Wagga.
- Athletes must nomination for up to 4 events, via the official entry form that is available at the canteen on Friday nights
- Athletes must have meet the qualifying standards that are below to be considered for entry in to this event, qualifying standards must have been performed at our Centre, another Centre or at Any Gala Day within our Zone or Region during the 2020/2021 season, (meeting the qualifying standard doesn’t mean automatic entry into the event), athletes will be notified of there selection after entry close
- Nomination close the 18th December 2020, al entries will then be submitted to the LANSW for verification and athletes will be notified if they have secured a spot at the event.
- State Qualifying Marks Region 4 AMENDED
LANSW Youth State Championships – a direct entry process will take place with qualification standards which will allow representation from all regions. The process will open in mid-January and close in late February. Details will be published closer to the opening of entries.